Teresa loves editing pictures of babies she has taken. I call it Photgraphedi (Comes from combining Photography and Editing). This is Kiera who was recently adopted by our neighbors the Godfrey's. She is a doll. Her adoption story is pretty amazing as well. So today (10-9-07) Kiera and her mom came over to our house and Teresa set up shop in the back yard. She actually used my power tools to make a back drop frame to hold up various back drop sheets, etc... She'll be appearing on Dewalt's circular as the "power girl" of the month. Hee Hee.Fall time Photographedi
Teresa loves editing pictures of babies she has taken. I call it Photgraphedi (Comes from combining Photography and Editing). This is Kiera who was recently adopted by our neighbors the Godfrey's. She is a doll. Her adoption story is pretty amazing as well. So today (10-9-07) Kiera and her mom came over to our house and Teresa set up shop in the back yard. She actually used my power tools to make a back drop frame to hold up various back drop sheets, etc... She'll be appearing on Dewalt's circular as the "power girl" of the month. Hee Hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so impressive! Way-to-go Teresa! Hmm, with that new camera and your backdrop, I'd say you're set to photograph our fam as well! Actually I love all the work you - your outdoor stuff is terrific too. Maybe we should really take you up on that (like how I offered for you?!)
Post a Comment