My my oh my where does the time go? I have way too many things to do every day to be able to post it on the blog at the end of the day. I have to sleep sometimes.
Today was squirt #1's last soccer game. They finished the season UNDEFEATED!!! That was pretty fun. The Kicker Chicks were excited about it.
This team we played tonight had all TALL girls. Look at how Corinne is playing against kids twice her size. I was so proud of her. She played her best game ever and she was trying so hard to score.




This picture above was her closest goal: She had it set up to go against that BIG goalie...
And she shot it.... and her foot slipped over the ball. Bummer! She shot it another time and it went into the side of the net.... the outside of the net. She was running and shooting and passing and dribbling... playing her best game ever. She was playing harder than I had ever seen... Next thing we know, she was knocked down HARD. She started screaming and crying and couldn't move her left arm. Her coach ran out and carried her off the field. We went to Instacare for an Xray, and what do you know,


2 comments:
Poor Corinne! Oh and by the way, happy birthday Teresa! I thought about you on your birthday but my call ended up being a good intention. I hope it was a good one! We also have your travel soap dish and shampoo! I guess I could mail it up to you if you need it. If not, I better see you guys within the next month or so!
Saddest story ever told! Way to be a trooper Corinne and leave everything on the field. Also, WAY COOL insides!!! We can now say we know her INSIDE AND OUT!
Post a Comment