Aaron's haircut

1.21.09

I swear I am married to the strangest man ever. He does the most... random things. Like Monday morning he decided he needed a haircut. So like any normal, practical guy he gets the clippers (the #3) and gives himself a bowl cut. It might have looked straighter if he had actually used a bowl.


I was not home Monday morning to stop him. I was at work. I didn't see the "stylin' new-do" until after he came home from work that night. That's right, he had been out and about all day long looking like that.








I had to lie down for a while. So after I felt better, (about 10:30 pm) I fixed it. Well, I really tried hard to fix it anyway. It was not an easy job either.... mind you I do much better with teeth. This next picture is the end result.



Such an innocent-looking face.
Please help me out here and give him a hard time about this. I am at a complete loss as to what to do with this man. I love your guts bowl-cut boy. If anyone out there knows an all nighter hair cut place, we could probably use the number.

10 comments:

Angie said...

Nice Nice hair cut! I really like the fixed version better no offense Aaron. You are one brave soul to cut your own hair!

Trisha said...

He is definitely one of the funniest people on the planet. I seriously love being around him because he makes me laugh so hard! The finished product looks much better!

kathy said...

Next time just tell him to keep going and do the whole head. Seriously, Aaron, your version looked like a really bad army or depression-era haircut. Have you seen "Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?" Sorta like one of those guys (not George Clooney).

Brooke said...

This is why I love Aaron.

Debbie said...

I am laughing so hard!...I noticed the new cut when Aaron was over the other day...I wanted to say something However I wasn't quite sure what to say...nice hair cut?...who cut your hair?...Teresa didn't do that did she?
He's such a great guy to help us hook up our new stuff I didn't want to insult him...but that really is why I love him too.
NO FEAR!

Unknown said...

I am laughing at a peak level of 10 on the laugh-o-meter scale!! Wowee zowee, I don't know what to say about that but that it is hilarious! Teresa did a good job fixing it though.

Bri, Steph, Whit, Tay, James, Ben, Sam said...

Well, I, for one, don't blame Aaron at all. I know the frustration of hair around the ears and on the back of the neck. You women don't know what it's like. I've taken the clippers to my own hair in the past (but Steph did get mad).

I think it looked like a stylin' 90's do. When we learned about cool hair it looked just like that so I say way to stay hip "Vanilla", next time you should put some lightening bolts in it!

- This is Brian posting this comment by the way -

Anonymous said...

A self inflicted 'do' like that can only be the sign of someone who is ambitious, brave, self confident, and ... who went to sleep with gum in their mouth. We taught him not to do that Teresa. Well... at least he learned the important things. We love you all. Mom and Dad

Daryl and Ashley said...

Doesn't he work in an area that Grooms Dogs? They could have maybe helped him out? Tell him to leave the haircutting to you Teresa! I don't think the Bishop would have approved that haircut! Aaron cracks me up! I like the finished product!

Karen said...

I can't believe I missed that! I'm glad you posted it, I needed a laugh!

Old Posts