Below are the men and boys. Taylor checking his "landing gear" and Landon doing his best to hold as still as a 4-year-old boy can.
Aaron and his Grandpa Taylor enjoying a rare dinner together. We love you grandpa.
The kids looking as innocent as ever...hee...hee...hee

4 comments:
Lots to catch up on - great posts, Brother. (Although I wish people would discontinue use of the pic of Tay's hand down his pants.)
Also, as cheesy as it is, what can I say, I caved. So, I am "tagging" you (see our blog for details). No obligation, but you may have fun with it! Love me still, please.
Hi Taylor's north. You are the proud Aunt and Uncle and cousins to not only Rob and Mandy's baby but also to our new little pups! Roscoe and Frankie can't wait to meet you.
Okay, I am sick of checking your blog only to see the same old stuff. Your blog has officially become dead to me. If and when you update please let me know! I still love you!
Post a Comment