This just in: I've officially decided I want to run the blog. Don't expect greatness or anything, but it looks fun and I enjoy all of your blogs so I am attempting to fit in!
2008 started out great. If the first day is any indication of how the whole year will be, we are definitely interested in sticking around for the whole thing.

On New Year's day we went sledding. The squirts had a great time.

It was really cold though. We made sure to chugg the hot chocolate when we came home.

The sunset was spectacular that night! I took this shot from our porch looking west (duh) using the AMAZING telephoto lens my sweetie got me for Christmas. What a guy.

1 comment:
Yeah, Teresa! Looking forward to your posts so we can keep up with the Taylor's North. Cute pictures of the kids and fabulous sunset!
Post a Comment