If you haven't read my last post, this one won't make much sense. Read 2.5.08 first.
Remember summer?
Summer is like an imaginary paradise land. Right now we are in the deepest snow I remember in more than 10-15 years. I can't believe it isn't snowing right now.
I finally got Landon to go outside with me to stand in the snow. He even smiled! If you can't see the yardstick behind him it reads 21". It was snowing at the time of the picture and by the end of the day we had 4 more inches. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember our roof? It actually started leaking in the bathroom on Wedesday. We knew we were in for it in the spring if we didn't do anything about that thick ice up there. My strapping husband worked. He chipped and shoveled and chipped and shoveled. He actually wore holes in his gloves. I think he might be a little bit sore today. Be really nice to him if you see him.

Now look at the roof. We can all breath a sigh of relief. Thanks so much, Aaron! Maybe we won't be remodeling the bathroom again after all. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment