10.6.08 I love it when school is out. I had a free day with my AWESOME beautiful kids, so what do you think I did? (Only my favorite hobby ever) Taking PICTURES! WHAHOO!
Typical boy: nosepicker but still trying to smile for the camera. I HAD to take advantage of that!
This one isn't much different: MOM THIS IS TAKING WAY TOO LONG!
They are so cute when they hug. Landon's a hugger: Corinne isn't and pushes him away
You are so darn awesome with that camera!!! But then those kids are the cutest ever. I saw you with corinne. You do such an awesome job. You are amazing!!! Can't say it enough!
6 comments:
They are seriously so cute! I love your many talents that we all get to enjoy!
I like the way you antiqued the last ones. Corinne's toothless grin is so precious!
You are so darn awesome with that camera!!! But then those kids are the cutest ever. I saw you with corinne. You do such an awesome job. You are amazing!!! Can't say it enough!
LOVE the pictures! I especially like the last two. I need you to take some pics of my kids. Maybe a Christmas card photo?
I love the pictures. The ones that you took of the Kidd family turned out very cute also.
Great Job as allways!
What a cute family you are...let's get together.
Post a Comment