I thought of about 5 things I could name this post. Carving Pumpkins; Halloween Traditions; Husbands Are Wierd; Men and Saws... BUT, Men and Power Tools was the winner. You'll see why in a moment.
It started out simply enough. We were just carving pumpkins like normal people.
Everyone was doing their own thing... Landon felt very grown up, being old enough to use the little saw himself for the first time;
When Aaron had this GREAT idea: "Hey, I know! I'll use the jigsaw on this thing!"
He said it worked great. He had to call up his friend Paul to see if they had already carved pumpkins, because if they hadn't, he had to try his jigsaw on it. He decided he was going to set up a pumpkin carving buisness: "You design it, I'll carve it! $1.00 per pumpkin"
It was loud, you can see my boy covering his ears in the background. But it went fast. Aaron is all about getting things done in a hurry. Is that wierd? I am inclined to think this is one of those guy/girl things where all the guys will say "cool, I think I'll try that" and all the girls will say "you men & your power tools!"

5 comments:
Way to go Aaron. That is hilirous! I'm laughing. Who would have thought only a man would!
Aaron is one of the funniest people I know!
Funny enough though, when you mentioned it, I thought, wow, why didn't I think of that!
that is my kind of pumpkin carving. I love the new family pic.
That is so funny!!!
I don't know if Archie would do that or not...I don't even know if he would carve a pumpkin...that something I'll have to pursue next year.
Been there, done that! I went back to knives this year though. Guess I'm a purist.
Post a Comment