Happy New Year everyone! 

Landon likes the Batman race track from Santa. Dad had to do some work on the Batman car to re-connect the electrical wires. Dads are pretty cool. So is Santa.
Corinne is in Barbie heaven with the house Santa & the elves put together. Man, I bet that was a lot of work.
She said to me after she took a good long look at that house, "It's too bad Santa doesn't stay for a while so we can say thank you to him!" I bet he knows by the looks on their faces. Christmas is a blast!
That Santa... he sure is great.
This year I feel (more than usual), that I want to tell you all how much we love and appreciate you.
We are so thankful for friends & family during this holiday season. We love you all & we are happy you are in our lives.

Corinne is in Barbie heaven with the house Santa & the elves put together. Man, I bet that was a lot of work.
She said to me after she took a good long look at that house, "It's too bad Santa doesn't stay for a while so we can say thank you to him!" I bet he knows by the looks on their faces. Christmas is a blast!
That Santa... he sure is great.
This year I feel (more than usual), that I want to tell you all how much we love and appreciate you.We are so thankful for friends & family during this holiday season. We love you all & we are happy you are in our lives.
But most of all... Celebrate Christ, the reason for the season.

He gives us everlasting life. The only gift that really matters.

3 comments:
I am so happy to see the Santa Barbie house I have heard so much about...I especially like the carpet!
Santa is pretty amazing...along with his Elves!
We sure have some wonderful friends and we also are very much aware at this time how much you all mean to us. Love Ya!
I love the Barbie house, it reminds me of when I was that age. There really is something magical about it.
Post a Comment