Happy Birthday Aaron!

3.16.09

Yesterday was Aaron's birthday. He's getting balder and balder. And not just because he tries to give himself a bowl cut on occasion. I am glad it's him who's hair is falling out and not me because he doesn't care. I would care a lot.


Happy birthday Aaron! I hope it was great!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Angie said...

Hope he had a great day! I don't think he minded that I put it in the bulletin.

Daryl and Ashley said...

For some strange reason my mind played a trick on me when I read the word Balder and I read it as bladder and couldn't figure out why this post didn't make sense to me! I may need mental help...

Debbie said...

Hope you had a great day, you deserve it...you OLD BALD man. Hee Hee.

mandy said...

Happy Birthday Aaron. So I have to tell you I am so impressed by you furniture. It looks amazing. Way to go.

Old Posts