Welfare Talk

Well, I am supposed to be getting my talk for Sacrament meeting together tonight.... and instead I am reading blogs. It is so much more fun! All my BFF bloggers are way cool, and speaking in Sacrament meeting isn't so cool. (I'm actually a nervous wreck. I stick my foot in my mouth so often, I will probably offend at least 6 or 7 families during my 8-10 minute talk, and we'll never see them again at church.) If anyone has any ideas about a talk on WELFARE, let me know. By tonight or tomorrow before 1:00pm please. Thanks so much. I'll be reading blogs.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You did great! And I don't think you offended anyone!

Trisha said...

Your talk was amazing. I loved hearing your personal experiences too...I had no idea about your dad? It was really inspiring.

Debbie said...

You crack me up!
As of this moment I am reading blogs because I needed a break from getting my lesson ready for Sunday. I have most of your same concerns!
I thought your talk was great last sunday and alot of it goes right along with what the stake wants us to talk about for this lesson. So much information! and I don't want people to be offended or get bored!
Help!!!

Old Posts