This cute little thing turned 8, so you know what that means! We have a baptism tomorrow! Doesn't she look great? It seems like yesterday we had a million people over for her baby blessing. Now tomorrow we will have a million people over for her baptism. I love parties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats Corinne. We are so excited for you to be baptised. Doesn't time fly way to fast! Good luck tomorrow!
Eight already? In my mind, she will be forever 5... What a beautiful girl!
Corinne your beautiful.
It's great to be eight.
She is the sweetest girl!
Congratulations to Corinne on her baptism. I haven't even told her that yet, but I was thinking about her on her baptism day and I want her to know I'm so happy for her and love her so much!
It does seem like just yesterday. I remember coming over for her blessing. She is so cute! Did you do the pictures?
Post a Comment