Yay! We have 2 new babies in the family!!! Congratulations to Brian & Stephanie on the birth of BENSON May 5, 2009
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And now introducing Gwyneth Breann (one n or 2?) Jones!!! How cute is this baby!!?? Born April 27 2009
%5B1%5D.jpg)
We are so happy for Jen & Eric!!! WAHOOOOO!
I had to steal these pictures from each of their blogs (respectively) because I HAVEN'T EVEN MET THESE TWO TINY ONES YET! I can hardly stand it. We are definitely going to West Jordan sooner than later... We may just have to leave Aaron behind and go visit without him.
%5B1%5D.jpg)
We are so happy for Jen & Eric!!! WAHOOOOO!
I had to steal these pictures from each of their blogs (respectively) because I HAVEN'T EVEN MET THESE TWO TINY ONES YET! I can hardly stand it. We are definitely going to West Jordan sooner than later... We may just have to leave Aaron behind and go visit without him.

1 comment:
Congratulations to your family!
Cute babies!
Post a Comment