My boy sure has had fun the past few weeks in preschool. I am so glad we kept him busy this past school year. He needed it just as much as I needed it. It was worth every penny we spent! (it was a lot of pennies..)The teachers invited all the parents for "show off days" to watch the kids in tumbling, swimming, tennis, movement and finally, GRADUATION!
The tumbling show off day was first. Landon is a NATURAL, I'm tellin ya. We may just have to keep him in tumbling to save the couches at the house.
he flips,
he balances,
he flips again,
...and wins a medal! YaY! He dreamed of this medal for WEEKS! The other kids (who also got medals) just stood and stared in admiration because they knew deep down in their hearts that Landon was truely a natural and the best in the class.
Next, we had show off day in tennis.
I had never seen so many tennis balls in all my life!
Landon can smack those balls farther than any kid on the court, of course. And I'm not favoring him or anything...
This is Landon and his buddy Isaac from River Heights. I have found out they are the best of friends! Now we have to clarify WHICH Isaac we are talking about when we talk about playing with Isaac. And I must mention Landon can swim farther and longer than anyone, his ice cream scoops (arm motions) are the very best, and Michael Phelps you just better watch out!

This is a class sort of like dancing for boys and girls. Landon never did like it much, but they didn't do anything too girly. As you can see, Landon sure had to bend for the limbo, and (of course) he was the very best bender in the class.
this was a fantastic performance of "A-TOO-TEE-TAH". It goes without saying that Landon ONCE AGAIN blew them all away with his ability, style and talent. What an amazing, talented son I have. (sigh of satisfaction from the Mother)
I had never seen so many tennis balls in all my life!
Landon can smack those balls farther than any kid on the court, of course. And I'm not favoring him or anything...Next was SWIMMING DAY!
The next parent show off day was in MOVEMENT.
This is a class sort of like dancing for boys and girls. Landon never did like it much, but they didn't do anything too girly. As you can see, Landon sure had to bend for the limbo, and (of course) he was the very best bender in the class.
And that leads us to the BIG DAY....GRADUATION!
Landon got to hold the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance, because he is the most awesome. I didn't even have to run up there and make the teacher let him hold it. She just knew.
There is Landon, ready for kidnergarten. He is sitting next to Isaac, of course.
And finally, what it all comes down to is the little paper that says "diploma" on it. They made sure he got one inside the binder they made, along with his little paper plate graduation cap. Man am I glad this is only preschool graduation. I'm not at all ready for the real thing (which will be like next week).
Landon got to hold the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance, because he is the most awesome. I didn't even have to run up there and make the teacher let him hold it. She just knew.
And finally, what it all comes down to is the little paper that says "diploma" on it. They made sure he got one inside the binder they made, along with his little paper plate graduation cap. Man am I glad this is only preschool graduation. I'm not at all ready for the real thing (which will be like next week).That night Landon came up to me with BIG SERIOUS EYES and a shy smile and said, "Mom, now what are we going to do with me?"

5 comments:
Congrats to Landen it looks like he had a great time!
Teresa you are such a great blogger! Loved this post and your humor.
Congratulations to Landon! Looks like he had a blast.
I always knew the Taylors are always the best at everything! Congratulations Landon! Love you!
That is the coolest school. Looks like Landon is a natural at everything. Glad this trip in August is in the works!
He lookes like he is full of LIFE! Don't you wish you could bottle that energy and sell it (then retire) : ) He is too cute!!!!
Post a Comment