Does anyone need any snow? We have a little extra just in case. It has been snowing for days, as many of you know. We have plenty in case any of you have a shortage. Every time it snows we get about 9-10 inches. If any of you feel bad enough, you can buy us a snowblower. Today I swear it was snowing with clear blue sky above and not a cloud in sight. I've never seen anything like it. (And it wasn't just the snow blowing down from the trees).

I was going to put Landon in the snow and take his picture. It is up to his waist, but he doesn't like the snow at all. He hates it even when I go outside for anything. He refused to come out with me. We have built a snowman this year in our yard but he was so mad the entire time and just kept asking to go back in. Corinne & I made the snowman and Landon turned on Spiderman instead.
Does anyone need a cat?

This is Jasmine. She is our cat. Well, I don't really claim her. She is really Aaron's, Corinne's and Landon's cat. She thinks she is president of the house but I am (Yes, she lives outside, which makes her attitude about ruling the house even worse). That's why we don't get along.
The rest of the family would actually be sad if Jasmine disappeared from our house. Corinne, the smartest kid in first grade, just brought home a paper from school that she wrote about her:
The rest of the family would actually be sad if Jasmine disappeared from our house. Corinne, the smartest kid in first grade, just brought home a paper from school that she wrote about her:

Isn't my daughter brilliant!?! Just you never mind those blue corrections by Mrs. Larson.
Next item up for bid: ICE
Does anyone need any ICE?? We won't have a bathroom pretty soon if we don't get rid of all this ICE! Just before I took the picture I knocked off the icicles which were almost to the ground and about as big around as my refrigerator. I should have taken the picture and then knocked off the icicles.---------------------------
In the next couple of weeks we will be looking for volunteers to help us remodel the bathroom. Again. But this time from the outside in.

2 comments:
I love laughing out loud! I am selling the snow around our house too, so good luck (ours is cheaper)! :)
I also am comforted to know that my little boy isn't the only one that does not like the snow.
We sincerely do hope you guys survive the rest of winter. Truth be told, it'll prob be longer than ours. Oh, and if you need to, you can use our bathroom. Hugs:)
Too funny Teresa! If you can ship some snow to us that would actually be great! Evan loves to play in the snow and the snow we have is from the first of December and is pretty much ice now. Rob and Evan went sledding and didn't use a sled half of the time. They just slid down the ice hill on their pants! Classic Minnesota! We think Corinne is brilliant. Thanks for sharing her paper with us. As for the cat, I am on your side. I hate cats!! Evan and Rob both love them. Looks like I lose!
Post a Comment