help!

6-16-08

If anyone can figure out what happened in these two pictures, I have a $10 prize.
Seriously, when you have kids, anything can happen, and they happen in an instant. If I weren't there to see it, I wouldn't have believed it.






(yeah, that's spaghettios)

2 comments:

Send in the Clown said...

Here is what happened; while you weren't looking Landon grew to be a giant. Then his pants shredded into a million pieces. Hungry he began looking for food but he was too clumsy to eat neatly because he is not used to his to giant body. You say this sounds like a good theory but what about the shirt he is wearing? Well, I thought about that too and all I can say is that he must of made it after the transformation. Anything else that appears to be normal he also made that. Oh and Corinne is a giant too now. So what is like to the mom of a couple of giants who can make their own clothes but lack the motor skills to eat properly?

Send in the Clown said...

I accept check or cash or ten dollars worth of canned pineapple.

Old Posts