First day of school *sniff*

8.21.08

I know some mom's can't wait to get their kids back in school, but I enjoy having them home. Corinne is excited to be starting 2nd grade this year.




I had no idea she liked pink camoflouge until we went school shopping a few weeks ago.


Isn't she the CUTEST (by far) second grader ever????

And she is absolutely the smartest. I am sure they are considering having her skip right to third grade. Either that, or they might just have her teach. I never knew what it meant to "code it with a breve". I still don't. But she does.
Landon's first day of preschool (this year) coming up next!


3 comments:

Angie said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. Cool I'm excited to get to keep on your picture taking.

Daryl and Ashley said...

Teresa- This is Ashley (Whitman) Larsen! How are you? I saw your blog off of Angie's and thought it would be fun to say hi! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! My Dad sure thinks the world of Aaron! My blog is private so I will send you an invitation if you send me an email to ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com

mandy said...

I am so glad you found me. It is fun to keep up with whats going on in everyones lives. It is always surprising when you take them shopping the things they like. I try not to take Hanna we would have to buy the whole store.

Old Posts